Friday, November 27, 2009

Some Words of Inspiration

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. - Wayne Dyer

While perusing the myriad Black Friday ads that had been sent to my email box, I came across the above quote in an ad by a company that specializes in scrapbooking supplies. It had been placed in the Community section of the ad. It seemed rather odd to find this quote there since it apparently has no relevance to scrapbooking or sales in general so it grabbed my attention. I am familiar with Dr. Wayne Dyer as a motivational speaker and author of self-help books and am a fan of his philosophy. Seeing his quote on this ad gave me pause to give this vendor a second look. After all, if the vendor subscribes to the principles espoused by Wayne Dyer, maybe it's a good company to do business with.

Hmmm, maybe the quote does have some relevance to sales after all.

Ballo ergo sum,
- Gitana, the Creative Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment