Monday, May 4, 2009

The Sights and Sounds of Mexico




As mentioned in an earlier post, my family and I spent a week in Ixtapa, Mexico where the weather was wonderful, the people were friendly and the exchange rate was favorable. My husband and I prefer to mix the typical "tourist-y" activities with striking out on our own and mixing with the locals. After all, who knows the area better than the people who live there. (Of course, knowing the local language helps immensely.) We were introduced to great restaurants, attractions and out of the way places that we might otherwise have missed had we limited ourselves to what the hotels had to offer.

There are far too many photos to post here and way too much to say. Instead, I'll let you peruse the photo gallery where I've loaded the best of our excursion. You'll find them here. Enjoy the view south of the border.


Ballo ergo sum,
- Gitana, the Creative Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment